In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, the user declares to have been informed of the conditions for the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to their automated processing by the owner of the site, with The purpose of keeping you informed about the products and services marketed by the company.
If you want to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you can do so by requesting it in writing or by email to the address shown on this website.
Last revision: 29/07/2023
You are visiting the website http://electricademeliana.com owned by SEALINE CARGO SL, with registered office at C/ J.J. DÓMINE ,1 7º Pta 3 – 46011 Valencia (Spain). You can contact the Holder by any of the following means:
Telephone: +34 961 151 334
Through this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate access and use of the Owner’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as the services and content associated with these sites and applications (hereinafter also the siege/s or websites and mobile apps).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Owner implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with that condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale.
• That you visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site.
• Print or store a copy in your system.
USE OF THE PORTAL
Our website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registry the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its portal and, including but not limited to, not to use for:
- • Incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Holder, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
• Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
• Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
• The Owner reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
El Titular es propietario de todos los derechos de propiedad intelectual e industrial de su página web, así como de los elementos contenidos en la misma (a título enunciativo: imágenes, fotografías, sonido, audio, vídeo, software o textos; marcas o logotipos, combinaciones de colores, estructura y diseño, selección de materiales usados, programas de ordThe Owner is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner.enador necesarios para su funcionamiento, acceso y uso, etc.), titularidad del Titular o de sus licenciadores.
Todos los derechos reservados. En virtud de lo dispuesto en los artículos 8 y 32.1, párrafo segundo, de la Ley de Propiedad Intelectual, quedan expresamente prohibidas la reproducción, distribución y comunicación pública, incluida su modalidad de puesta a disposición, de la totalidad o parte de los contenidos de esta página web, con fines comerciales, en cualquier soporte y por cualquier medio técnico, sin la autorización del Titular.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the Owner does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- • The availability of the operation of the web page, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- • The purpose for which the web page serves the objectives of the User.
Violation of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- • The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause the User’s or third party’s computer system. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- • Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- • Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- • Losses or damages derived from circumstances caused by a fortuitous event or force majeure.
- • In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located. on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that links or links to other Internet sites are included in http://electricademeliana.com, the Owner will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. In no case will the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these links and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will prosecute the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish Courts and Tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website directs its services to users older than 16 years. Minors of this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. Inform me that if such a circumstance is given, the Holder is not responsible for the possible consequences that may derive from the non-compliment of the avís that in this clause s’estableix mateixa.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for subscription to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last revision: June 29, 2023